Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY TOOTH!

I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but my tooth fell off in the middle of the night. Was I gritting my teeth to a horrible nightmare? I don't know. Besides some numbness, I didn't feel too much pain.

I was just lying in bed on Sunday and suddenly I realized there was something really sharp in my mouth. I fished the sharp object out and was puzzled for a little while as to what in the world I had just taken out of my mouth. Then it occured to me. I had a piece of tooth in my mouth. I'm sure you can imagine the look on my face when I looked into a mirror and realized that the tooth that had chipped was one right in front where everyone would be able to view. Well, maybe they will just think it is a piece of pepper or food. I may be getting a lot of strange looks until I get it fixed. Thank goodness for a dental plan.


No comments: