Friday, August 1, 2008

i Phone

Today I got the email I longed for since I had ordered the i phone. It has been about 10 days when the order went in and everyday I checked the order status and no carriers of the i phone existed. In sadness everyday I would exit out of the browser and go on until today!!! I checked my order statues and it said it was shipped. Wahoo! Then I recieved the email that allowed me to track exactly where the package was. First it started in Texas and then moved to Tennessee. I was thinking to myself, "what the heck. Why doesn't it just get sent straight to Utah". Then a while later it showed the package got recieved into Utah. Then it wasn't more than 20 minutes that the package got moved to the AT&T store where I could pick it up!!! The crappy part of the phone getting there is I was still at work but that wouldn't normally stop me from going and picking it up but the downer which made it so I had to wait until 4:30 to get it was the fact that I had to go to school and then I had a meeting with the relief society president. So the time I got done with school and my meeting I sped straight to the store to pick it up. The frustrating thing is the line already appeared before I got there. I had to wait another 45 minutes to get helped to pick up my phone. Finally a representative was available and I walked/skipped right up and gave him my receipt and said, "i phone pickup please". Then the worst thing happened. Spencer's phone wasn't recieved in. They had lost the package or something and the phone didn't end up there. No!!!! Spencer was going to be pissed. I did everything to try to get him that phone and had the poor guy search everywhere, read my email confirming its arival, and asking so many questions his head would've exploded if I had continued much longer. So, as expected Spencer was put in a horrible mood and the day didn't become as exciting as I had hoped. But the best thing was I got my phone and it works great. I'm so glad I got the i phone instead of the Vu. The end

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Yay! I can just imagine April skipping up to the counter with her happy face. Then I could really picture the disappointment (more like the 'I'm going to explode look even tho I look in control so watch your step buddy) when she didn't get Spencer's phone, too. Then I can vividly imagine the reps head doing virtual whirls AND exploding when April left... but at least April got her phone :)