Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm a hair stylist!


Alright, here's a little explaining of the picture above. It all started the day that I cut my cousin, JD, 's hair when I was probably around 13 or so. I thought it turned out great until my aunt went to a hair stylist that night to get poor JD's hair fixed. From then on, I was crushed. Never would I ever cut anyones hair again. Well, after many years pasted, My father decided to muster up bravery and let me cut his hair. This time I learned from my mistakes and his hair turned out absolutely perfect. After this great success, Micah let me cut his hair and for my reward, I was given a hair cutting set. After cutting Micah's hair (which is featured above), Spencer decided to give me a chance too. And I believe that was a success also. But... we mustent forget who was the bravest one of all my haircutting adventures.... My sweet sister who loved me enought to let me cut her absolutely gorgeous long hair. I believe that was a blast and I'm so glad she knew what to do cause I hadn't had a clue. At least she was absolutely wonderful about the turnouts even though it had a bunch of flaws. I love all my guinea pigs and am so happy they let me adventure off of their hair. Go my brave experimentees and Go me and my new career.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Is someone a hair stylist? Could it be Micah or Spencer? OR who was the guinea pig? :)

Bobbie said...

AH HA! YOU were the hair stylist of Lani, Micah, Dad and Spencer??! WOW You did most excellente' my dear daugther. Gosh they look soo good! This April's mama is proud of ya! I wish you had done my hair... I did my own with a dull scissors then I went to get my hair 'fixed' at the beauty school. Somehow I have it stuck in my head that fixed means experimenting. They cut my hair shorter then my ear below my ear!! *sob sob* I will try and be brave to showit on my blog. Love U2!

Stephen Christensen said...

I knew you'd do a great job. Congratulations! You would ace the tests in beauty school!

Love, Lani