Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Harry Potter!!!.. inspired by my sister's blog


As for many of people who know me so well have the knowledge that I am not a fancier in reading but I have just finished the series of Harry Potter!!!! Holy Crap!!! That was such an awesome series and I am still in shock and wows of the 6 and 7 book which I just barely finished this month and the 7 book I finished precisely 4 minutes ago. And if anyone wants to call me and chat about it I would be most delighted to talk about it but I will not further the discusion on this blog as to not spoil those who still haven't read the book(s). And I just wanted to state the fact that I am extremely mad that they are postponing the 6th harry potter movie until next year only to make more money. Blah. I was so looking forward to watching it. Guess I will have to be patient and keep looking forward to it. Lots of Love April

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

hi, april; its me:geoff!!!!
Congratulations!!! You have just read one of the best series of books in the world!Just in case you didn't know, I love to read, so I have read the series and I love it. If you are interested in similar books with similar styles, I would recommend the author Chritopher Paolini. He wrote Eragon and Eldest, in which the movie made a severe mockery of it, but the books are very good. Look for them, they are called the Inheritance Quadrilogy ( meaning four books) and the third book is supposedly coming out sometime near christmas, so there will be plenty of time to read the first two. I hope you like them.
I love you!!!!!

Stephen Christensen said...

I so share your enthusiasm for finishing the Harry Potter series. I sure loved those books (except book 5 was extremely annoying for me and I wouldn't have gotten through it if Steve didn't read it to me)! I also loved when you come to the end of book 7, everything resolves and you just feel good having met these characters and followed them through their lives and adventures. I think I'll reread the book when the movie comes out next year.

Lily Christensen said...

I like the Harry Potter books. My least favorite one was the fifth. My favorite ones are all the rest. I'm reading the seventh one again right now. I haven't watched any of the movies though.