Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Newly Weds Update


Spencer and I have been married for almost a year in October. We met at a church in American Fork playing basketball. Ever since that day, we were inseperable. Our hobbies include playing any type of sport, eating, watching movies, and more that I just can't remember. All of our hobbies we always do with friends and family. Right now we live in a cute little apartment in provo. Someday soon I want to upgrade our living area so we may have a washer and dryer in our apartment and also a dishwasher. There are only two of us though so doing dishes by hand isn't too miserable but it would still be a lot easier with a dishwasher. We have a gigantic family consisting of 9 sisters, 8 brothers, 6 parents, 4 nieces, and 2 nephews. The best thing is it just keeps growing. My brothers and sisters ages range from 32 to 12. It is a huge range so there is always someone to play with depending on what you want to do. Both of us work away from home. Spencer works for a company owned by Hewlet Packard doing costumer support. He is such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him. He gets angry people and the awesome people who just have questions or need help figuring something out on their product. Spencer is extremely talented when it comes to working with people. I have zero patience and it shows. He could last a millenium without letting people bother him. I work at a place that deals with traffic of any kind. Right now we are most popular on the freeways. When heading on the freeway, our sensors are about every 100 yards or so and they tell you how long it will take to get to the next exit on the freeway. Its a pretty complicated product but it does wonders for the everyday driver. Anyways, that's our new family in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I JUST LOVE YOU Spencer and April GUYS!! I can't believe my camera wasn't working at your wedding! Found out my battery was dead. At least it wasn't dead when Spencer proposed. Sorry about the mamapaparazzi and the grandmapaparazzi and the AuntyNanipaparazzi! Celebrating that moment and recording it to share with your future munchkins was just to good to pass up! But the love and the laughter was ALL there! I will never forget it, ever! Nor will those who got to spend time with you guys in Hawaii!