Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Nieces and Nephews

Each day since my nieces and nephews were born there hasn't been one thing that's happened that you just can't miss. First off, we'll start of with the oldest ones. My Niece Lily is getting so big too fast. She talks in full complete sentences and sings me songs all the time. She also is incredibly fun to play with. The best is doing big eyes and small eyes with her. My Nephew Hunter is getting really big also. I think he might be in his terrible twos because he throws fits when he doesn't get his way. He is extremely cute when he is being a good boy. He could beat anyone on the Wii. His golfing skills are amazing. My Niece Amara is growing up fastest. She has definite personality and she stood up for the first time that I could see. It was so cute. Her tiny legs with her giant head is so adorable. Her body is so tiny. My next niece is Malia. I feel so bad for her because her mommy took her to Hawaii and she got an allergic reaction to the penicilin and her skin started to flake off. She was admitted to the hospital with her mom who was also having complications with the baby inside her tummy. The next up is Jaxon. He is the first boy on my side of the family. He is extremely studdly and strong. He is a couple of months old and he is already the same size as Amara. He has the biggest smile and a giant mouth. Lastly is my niece Emmy. She is living right now in Pennsylvania so we don't see much of her. Last I saw her, she was so adorable with red hair. She spends a lot of time in the water going swimming with her mommy. That is my update on my Nieces and Nephews.

No comments: