Friday, July 11, 2008

Wedding Bells




I found these pictures the other day and I think they deserve to be posted. Spencer and I started to date on June 1 2005. We dated for two years and the best two year anniversary gift I could think of giving Spencer was a trip to Hawaii. We arrived in Hawaii a couple days before our anniversary and stayed at my relatives house. The day finally came to celebrate our two year anniversary. I was so excited to be in hawaii and I thought we were going to do something mind blowing. The first of the day past by and we did nothing. I started to get really bummed by this point. We didn't really have a car to get around that night but for some reason I thought he'd find a way. The second part of the day past and we went on a walk around Eva. That was beyond great because we finally got some alone time. After our romantic walk around the block, we ended up back at my relative's home and sat around waiting for my cousin's graduation. The time came for everyone to leave the house to get to my cousin's walk to end high school. I was more shocked that we went to Jack in the Box for our anniversary dinner. After food and my cousin's graduation, I thought we were going to back home when we started to go the wrong direction. All of us ended up at the beach Ala Moana and then Spencer made had me follow him to the restroom. We started to jog to the restroom and I thought, "okay... he really has to go." Once we finished, we started jogging back and I was startled because I wanted to have a romantic walk on the beach. We started to get close to my mom, aunt, and grandma and then they became poperatzie(I have no idea how to spell that word). The weird thing was that Spencer and I weren't even close to eachother at first cause he ditched me when we were jogging back. Then I saw a blanket in the sand and I was confused why he kept going towards it cause I didn't think it was ours cause it had a guitar on it and he doesn't play the guitar. When we sat down he started to play our song I wanna grow old with you by Adam Sandler. In shock that he was playing the guitar I had no idea that he was proposing. BAM! The ring came out and he asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes and now we've been happily married for almost a year.

1 comment:

Drea said...

Wow! That's a beautiful story!