Saturday, May 9, 2009

Whoops....

I sure haven't posted anything in a really long time. Thanks to my brother Jake sending me a text saying, "Update your blog dang-it", I realized that I have forgotten all about my blog. Looking at everybody elses makes me so happy and then I realized that everybody else needs another blog to look at to make them happy :) So, I went to download pictures of a bunch of things that has happened but I have lost my connector to upload pictures to my computer from my camera :( The pictures were from when we celebrated Spencer's birthday early and we went to the Jazz game. I figured that the Jazz weren't going to make it past Spencer's birthday so I got him lower bowl seating against the Lakers. We must have been really good fans because the game we went to was the only one we won in the series with the Lakers :) It was a great present for Spencer. We got to go on the Jazz floor and take pictures and also see Ronnie Brewer up close while he was on T.V. In fact, I think we might have been on T.V. in the background of their interviewing. HEHEHEHEHEHE... That is really all. I will try to be better at keeping my blog up to date like my other siblings. I can't wait to go up to Roosevelt soon and I hope I will be better before then. Till next time....

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Oh my! You guys were almost but could've been on tv that I missed?? Darn. I got a page dedicated to Spencer in my blog www.tomandbobbie.blogspot.com for his birthday! Glad u guys enjoyed his day!