Thursday, May 21, 2009

Roosevelt :)
















I went to Roosevelt this past weekend and it was a blast. It began going to a safety/health fair which was pretty fun. We all got to drive one of those old people machines with drunk glasses on and I have to say that I would be pretty bad of a driver if I drove drunk. I ran over a lot of cones :) We also shot bee bee guns which was sweet. Mom and I hit the little duck hanging on our first try. Don't worry, it wasn't a real duck. We got yummy free hot dogs, chips and carrots too. After the fair, we went to the golfing range and hit a couple of golf balls which was really fun. They had people cleaning up the golf balls with a cart that was unprotected.... brain damage must have already occured. The night ended with the girls having some time to themselves at the Vernal Temple. It was so gorgeous inside and I cannot wait to go again. I loved my stay and can't wait to return. Loves all around :)

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

It was sure fun having you guys over to Roosevelt (like always)! If you thought it was fun riding those motorized wheelchairs with 'drunk glasses' on, you had to see you wearing them! ahaha! That by far was so funny! It was like your guys eyes was on the side of your face! Gotta show ya in the post.