Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heavenly Father and Daughter Night







I went to the Draper Temple for my first time on Tuesday. It was really fun. I'm so glad I got to go there. I have a goal to go to all the temples in Utah. So far I've been to Timpanogos, Provo, Salt Lake, West Jordan, Vernal, Draper, St. George, and that is it so far. If anybody wants to join in let me know. It was a great experience but a rather unusual coinsidence happened. At the Vernal Temple a couple days earlier, My sister told me of this time when she needed to pee at the beginning of the session. I laughed at her story but little did I know that a couple of days later I was going to experience it. I seriously thought I was going to pee my dress. I was in lots of pain and sweating really bad through the whole thing but I withstood till the end. It felt great once I was able to relieve my waters. :) Lessoned learned, go to the bathroom right before a session.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I love your pics in front of the temple April. It almost looks like your head is a growth from the temple itself! j/k. Thanks for the pics, it is beautiful. I love going to the temples, too. You sure went to quite a bit! Loving you with a smile!

Bobbie said...

I forgot to say, I love how you titled your post, 'Heavenly Father and Daughter Night'. It made it personal just how it should be by spending time working with him. :) u r awesome!