Thursday, August 29, 2013

My New House.... Hopefully

Spencer and I put an offer on a cute little town home. It is a nice row end and it is perfect for our little family. The HOA covers the exterior maintenance and ground keep as well as the internet and cable. It has a playplace area and sand volleyball next to a pavilion. Our place looks over a cute duck pond that has little fishies in it. Surprisingly enough, there aren't a ton of bugs of what I noticed. It is a 3 bed, 2 1/2 bath. One living room, one kitchen, one laundry room, and hopefully a cute whitmore family. We are in the process of getting our loan finished and closing on this place. Pray that all will go well.


Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
This digital invitation generated with Smilebox

4 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

Yaya!! I think it's cute and I can't wait to sleep over! ;)

Bobbie said...

Oh OH OHHHH! I love love love it! I am so happy that you guys got a place of your own, hopefully :) Thank you for taking the time to do the video because it helped me be a part of this special home though far far away!

Bobbie said...

p.s. i had to laugh cuz i almost thought i seen you close the door on devon while he was in the storage under the stairs?? ahaha!! you silly mama. It was fun getting a tour with devon, too. We would get glimpses of his lil blue eyes scanning the room you are filming as he is following you around. HE is a CUTIE!

Ashlie said...

I love it! So cute! Can't wait to see it in person!