Thursday, August 29, 2013

County Fair Day



On Joe's Birthday, Mom, Devon, and I went to the Spanish Fork fair grounds where they were having the county fair. They had animals of all kinds but Devon really really liked the Tortoise. He kept going back to it over and over again. Jake and Kelli met us there and we had a blast. The smell is terrible though so if you don't do well with smells, I suggest to move quickly through the barn area. It was a super blast from the past for my mom because she was pregnant with joe and going into labor on that exact day and place that we were at. We then went to mom's old apartment in Provo where she got to go inside and look around. I had to stay outside since Devon was sleeping in the car and I didn't think it was right to leave him there alone :) But we did find this sweet car that is on the movie cars 2 and on Top Gear. Probably one of my favorite crappy cars every made :)

2 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

I love Devon's face of excitement with the tortoise! And that crappy car- I saw that Top Gear episode! It was hilarious! How I wish I was there! That sounds like a blast going to the county fair and looking at mom's old apartment. Nostalgia...right up my alley. I hope she took pictures!

Bobbie said...

Thank you for hanging out with meeee. :) I love you for that! I enjoyed every minute with you guys!! I had so much fun seeing the animals with everyone. Too bad we missed Micah and Mandy and their family :( I'm glad Jakes and his family ended up joining us! YaY! Devon with that tortoise definitely was sumthang he enjoyed. We should've taken it home, April and put it in our pocket. ;)