Monday, January 13, 2014

Fishing as a family

We decided we would go fishing together with Uncle Stevo, Spencer, me, Devon, and Ellie. It was super fun and super cold. Spencer got a bunch of bites but only landed one. After that, we went to Zubs and home to thaw out. It was totally worth it :) I love being outdoors and I love the mountains. Always puts me in a good mood.  Psalms 72:3 reads, "The mountains shall bring peace to the people" So its no coincidence that I feel so happy when I go up and spend time in the mountains.






3 comments:

Stephen Christensen said...

Amara said, "WOW! That fish is HUGE!"

Stephen Christensen said...

Yay! You posted to. By saying "to" I mean grandma bobbie posted a new blog. And if your up to see it go to Aunty Mandy's blog and look under MY BLOG LIST. You will find it their... I agree with Amara,that fish is big.

Stephen Christensen said...

Oops,this is Lily.