Friday, May 4, 2012

Cedar City Trip

Jake and Kelli were very gracious in letting Spencer, Devon, and I stay at there place in Cedar City and Spend Leprechaun Day with them and their family. We ending up eating at delicious restaurants, spending time with Kelli's family, eating the most delicious corned beef and cabbage made by her grandma, and watching the air show. It was a fabulous weekend that I forgot to blog about. Hopefully the video will work with the pics of what we did and a little bit of the air show.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Wayy fun! Corned Beef and Cabbage sounds good about now :) Our little Parker has grown so fast and so cute, just like Devon! Handsome gwandsons, I'd say! I love those pictures of the puppies and the babies. Thank you for sharing, April!! I loved every pic!